Workshops are seasonal one-time teacher led projects.
We offer them at the Purple Twig a few times a month.
We can also bring the workshops to you for school functions or festivals or craft fairs.
mother's day workshop
- for ages 4 and up
- We do recommend a parent to stay to help with the cutting out of the butterfly or moth.
- drop off is $35 for ages 6 and up
father's day workshop
Join us for a workshop to celebrate dads. Join us to make these little succulent gardens from felt. We will cut and roll and fold the felt to create many different shapes and sizes while choosing from a few colors of felt.
- for ages 5 and up
- 10% sibling discount
We offer workshops that come to you. Whether for a school function, festival or craft fair, we will put together a sophisticated and enriching activity or art project for children of all ages. We can create a project based on seasons, a particular material from paint to milk jugs. We can create a project based on a particular theme or idea as well.
$250- $800 depending on event.
Please contact us at email@example.com
- The fee for our workshop tables depend on many factors,
- How many guests are expected
- Whether you want one or two projects at the table.
- How many hours we will be working the event.